17 June 2021

I am posting a copy of a message I received personally, albeit last december, in the hope that someone might be able to help John ... Hi Doug I'm afraid I'm a total stranger and this is a very long shot. An old friend of mine, Howard Kidd, who is not very PC savvy has asked me if I could try to find a contact for a childhood friend of his, Simon Barrow, who went to Peter Symonds. I see you seem to be still very involved with Peter Symonds and I just wondered is you might be able to help me. All I know is that Simon was in the Upper 6th at Peter Symonds in 1971. If you can help, I'd be most grateful. My name is John Graham-Hart and my email address is johngrahamhart@gmail.com Many thanks John G-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.