21 July 2001

Mike Conlan's news-letter

Hi,

Today I was pleased to receive my OSS newsletter from Mike Conlan.

Included are reports on the Bournemouth dinner in May, the Triangular Golf Tournament between OS, O Edwardians and O Tauntonians at Hockley Club in June, the Society Golf Tournament in July and OSS annual cricket fixture in Winchester.

There is a college tour and presentation at the college on 6th October from noon to 2pm, looks interesting, I might go. The AGM is the same day, at 5.15 at the college, room N201.

The Winchester dinner is at the Moat House that night.

Contact the Secretary, Mike Conlan on 01793 512728 or

casamelara@aol.com

Mike also included a news-sheet of happenings since January this year. One name I recognised was Clive Harrison, left 1954, who has just joined the OSS. He is in the photograph I posted of the air cadets.

I will post full details of any of the above if anyone asks.

Regards,

jim wishart, list manager,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.