06 May 2007

Hello everyone

I left Peter Symonds' (sorry about the apostrophe!!)...in 1947.  I was in the Lower Sixth Form at that time.  In 1950 I emigrated to Australia, and  I have been here since. I remember Doctor Freeman and of course Mr Jones very well,,,,,and also the Greek master at the time.    I have  made desultory enquiries over the years as to any one who was at school with me, but to no avail as yet.   I was in the Air Cadets at school.     If anyone recalls anything, I would be very pleased to hear from them.     Roy C.S. Crosswell

4 comments:

  1. Hello Roy, welcome to the club! I hope that you find some of your friends here. I am just back from a motoring holiday in Greece and am in a bit of a whirl sorting things out. Also my son is in hospital and will have a heart operation on Tuesday and my wife Anne has just fallen on her face, literally, and looks very bloody. Apart from that things are fine, best regards, jim wishart, manager,    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Roy   I'd like to welcome you too.   Left in '47 eh? You make me feel like a whippersnapper - I was '55-'63!   Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things have worked out well, Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roy   Doug Clews in Perth here ... long time no hear from !!! ... how is Sydney ??? ...   I see you left School in '47 and you were in the Air Cadets ... you may have noticed a new member 'kew760', who in fact is a lady who is trying to gather memorabilia for her Father, Les Waterman ... Les also left in '47 and he too was in the Air Cadets ... perhaps you remember him and could contact his Daughter, Karen Stafford (kew760)   See you in Perth one day !!!   Cheers for now   Doug from WOZ

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.